How Single Moms Make Money Online


By 


Expert Author Shalonda Gordon
Single Moms Make Money and it has nothing to do with Child Support! Over the years I have transformed my view on being a Single Parent. I used to struggle with being a Single Mom, every day. I struggled with the decisions I made that brought me to this point in my life. In case you do not know, I'm a Mom of two amazing daughters with two different fathers. A situation of which I take full responsibility. Taking responsibility is the first step to teaching my girls how to become true success stories. Taking responsibility also allows an opportunity to teach my daughters how to work smart and not hard.
See, Single Moms Make Money, and I know it, because I am one of them! See I came online in 2009 building a strong presence with Attraction Marketing! I decided that I was going to take control of my financial situation and basically stop waiting on the government to do something about the child support I was not receiving. Yet, I didn't consider the fact that people want to see the REAL YOU! I also didn't consider the fact that I would attract people just like me. And at that time I was desperate and bitter. Yes, I can admit it.
I met my mentor in December 15, 2009.. you may know her as Tracey Walker. I know her as, Tracey Walker. She basically sat me in front of a mirror and asked me to really see the "truth about myself.. smile.. At that moment things began to turn around. I stopped being desperate and filled that space inside of me with faith! I started to really forgiving and let go of all the bitterness. I basically changed things so that when I looked in the mirror, my truth became something worth attracting. At that exact moment the business I needed showed up, as if God was simply sitting waiting on me.
At that moment I became one that knew for a fact that Moms make money online. After helping Project Single Moms Worldwide, Inc. I realized that there are many Single Moms out there that are looking for a way to make some extra income. I also found that there is a disconnect between the moms that make money and the ones that do not. I'm hoping this article will begin to create a connection. The main difference between the two groups of moms that make money and moms that don't make money is really just a decision. As I mentioned earlier the first step to true success is taking responsibility for our decisions. Make a decision to become apart of the group where Single Moms Make Money.
In order to make a decision that shows your growth, you should acknowledge a few things. First make sure you connect with a positive, focused, mentor that understands your struggle. See most individuals fail because they join businesses and not people. I remember when I first started out joining business after business without success due to the fact that I did not have a person that believed in me. The minute I connected with my mentor everything changed. Make sure you connect a person that understands the thoughts that cross your mind when you are home in the bed after the kids are asleep.
Now that you realize the truth, what is the next step? To Make a decision that you want to accept your invite into the group. You no longer have to decide to continue to do the same thing expecting different results.
Shalonda Gordon
The Online Marketing Angel
http://www.shalondagordon.info
I'm on a mission to help 75 single moms transform their lives and bank accounts in 90 days. As we raise the future it is only fair that we enjoy the process. Http://SingleMoms.WithShalonda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment